1. I usually don’t change my wall calendar until the month is halfway over.
2. Every time I plan to be driving more than 30 minutes, I must have what I refer to as a “road soda” – a lemonade, coffee, slushie drink, whatever. And by the way, a road soda is never actually soda.
3. My favorite thing about my apartment is the ceiling fan in my bedroom.
4. I am obsessed with journals, paper, pens, and various other school supplies.
5. I have never done a cartwheel in my life. I possess zero upper-body strength whatsoever.
6. I love the soundtracks from all Wes Anderson and Sofia Coppola films.
7. On the topic of movies, I often watch the same one over and over again for weeks at a time.
8. I can be terribly awkward when people compliment me.
9. Aside from crafty blogs, I adore fashion bloggers who inspire me to keep on thrift shopping.
10. I love having super-short hair, but I am trying to grow it out into to a chin-length cut.
I must thank those two lovely ladies, g-girl and a girl in winter, again for tagging me! Visit their blogs – they are some of my favorites. I’m supposed to tag some bloggers for each of these awards – but I’m breaking the rules – I think all of my readers are beautiful bloggers who bring lots of sunshine, so consider yourself tagged! And if you’d like, tell me something fun about yourself in the comments because I’d love to get to know you better, too.